Looking for a new way of working as a GP?
The Symphony Programme is enabling GPs to practice in a new way. Would you like to:
• Do something different? Be part of a leading vanguard, introducing innovative approaches to healthcare services
• Have the time and incentives to develop and provide care to patients with complex needs, working across primary and acute care settings?
• Design your perfect job – work across a variety of clinical settings and gain excellent career development
• Enjoy a good work/life balance and the security of an employed GP role?
Then join Symphony Healthcare Services and be part of the new generation of GPs, who are helping to redesign the future of primary care in Somerset.
In its third year of funding, the Symphony Programme has been awarded £3.76M to continue the development and implementation of innovative new models of primary and acute care, creating a seamless, integrated healthcare system for the people of south Somerset.
As Symphony Healthcare Services grows, we are recruiting GPs who want to use and advance their skills, across the south west. Please contact us for more details on the different locations available.
As well as these professional opportunities at the forefront of patient care, we can also offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your requirements including:
– full time or part time/sessional flexible working to suit your needs
– permanent, temporary, term time, or sessional opportunities
– more manageable workload and better work-life balance
– a rewarding and competitive remuneration package
– payment of indemnity fees/provision of indemnity cover
– contract for our employed GPs based on BMA salaried GP contract with terms and conditions of service, including generous annual leave, sick pay and protected time for CPD
– full NHS Pension
– financial assistance with relocation and/or temporary accommodation
– opportunities to pursue special interests
– the opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with good transport links to cities in the south west, and to London
We will work with you to design the job role and package to best suit your needs. If there is anything else that is important to you in either your career or personal requirements, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate these.
For further details regarding the opportunities available please contact:
Sue Oliver, Head of HR (Symphony), Telephone: 07342060865 or email: email@example.com
As more practices join us over the coming months, we expect to have further new roles available, so please contact us to obtain the latest information on these.
If you are considering relocating to the south west, we can also provide advice and support for any members of your family/your partner who may also be looking to secure opportunities in other healthcare roles in this area, through the well-established partnerships we have developed with our stakeholders.